Building, Landscaping or Home Changes
Login | Register
Contact Us
The City of Palm Beach Gardens
Hurricane Preparation Guide
Building, Landscaping or Home Changes
Community Information, Property Manager, Estopple Requests
New Guardhouse
Water Utility

Any new construction, significant landscaping or visible changes on a lot or to a home in Bay Hill Estates Phase 1 requires approval of the Architectural Review Committee before starting work.  Only current property owners may submit an application for ARC approval. Please click on the following links for important information:
Standards:This shows the requirements for your project to meet in order to acquire approval
Application process:  This is general information on how the process normally works.
Application: This is the form that must be submitted with all required information. You may fill it out on line or print it out and fill it out by hand.  There are two ways you may submit the completed application:
1. The fastest and most reliable way is to scan in any supporting documents and send an email to the ARC Chair and to the Property Manager, with all information, including the completed application.  Contact information for the ARC is provided via the navigation button 'Committees' and the Property Manager address is provided via the Property Manager navigation button.
2. Complete the form, print it out and attach all supporting documents.  This is probably the best process for applications requiring submission of larger documents.  Drop the application off at the guard house for the attention of the Property Manager.
Please note this is not a requirement for  homes in the Preserve at Bay Hill Estates.  They have an independent HOA and one should contact them for requirements in that community.
© Copyright 2018 Bay Hill Estates | Homeowner Association Website by HOA Sites | Terms of Use | Admin